|Other Views||Your Color|
1- Highlight the entire eyelid (mobile and fixed), applying color NÂ°1 using the double-ended foam brush or Eye Crease Brush.
2- Apply color NÂ°2 from the lash to the crease.
3- Sculpt the eye, applying color NÂ°3 along the upper lash line's outer corner. Then blend the shadow upwards and outwards to achieve a perfect gradient look.
4- Underline your eyes with shadow NÂ° 4 as a liner along edge of the upper and lower lashes using the beveled tip.
For a more intense look, apply the texture wet-slightly dampen the applicator before using.
Quad eyeshadow sumptuous color
Dry or wet applicationQuad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color
Dry or wet application
Yves Rocher is reinventing the smoky eye with its new Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color with four effects for endless customized makeup options.
Easy to apply, its ultra-soft and fine texture blends into the skin for ideal coverage. It holds flawlessly, its pure radiant color staying true without moving or changing for a perfect look.
Used dry, the ultra-pigmented tones reveal shimmering, satin or mat effects.
Used wet, the shimmer and satin turn metallic, and the matted becomes dense for a more intense and sophisticated look.
Mixed, superimposed and always in perfect harmony, they offer endless personalized makeup possibilities.
How to use
For a perfect smoky eye, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Highlight the entire eyelid (mobile and fixed), applying color no. 1 using the double-ended foam brush.
2. Apply color no. 2 to the entire mobile eyelid.
3. Sculpt the eye, applying color no. 3 along the edge of the upper lashes in the outer corner. Progressively spread the shadow upward to get a perfect gradation and a blended effect toward the outer part.
4. Underline your eyes with shadow no. 4 as a liner along the edge of the upper and lower lashes using the beveled tip.
5. Finally, add a touch of light with the highlighting shadow (no. 1), applied by dabbing in the eyebrow arch and inner corner of the eye.
For a more intense look, apply the texture wet—slightly dampen the applicator before using.